Introduction

My name is Jon Ellison. I’m a filmmaking graduate. I possess an HND in Digital Film-Making and a 2.1 degree in BA Hons Media Production. I am currently studying for a Master's in Creative Writing.
My main specialty is screenwriting. I have written several film scripts, some of which were
produced as films. Currently, I am working on a screenplay for a family feature film.
Outside of screenwriting, I also have experience in other film-related roles including as an editor, cameraman, boom operator, and director.
I grew up in Leicester, England, but I was born and spent my early months in Montreal, Canada. I have Asperger's Syndrome which is a mild learning disorder in relation to autism. The condition has been hard to cope with, but it has not prevented me from earning achievements.
I shall be providing further information about my achievements, examples of written works, experiences and so forth through later posts. But I shall finish this post by stating that I am always eager to share my voice and views and I always believe there’s something I can offer to life. If any film productions are happening, feel free to contact me at any time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jon Ellison's Filmography

The Reckoning

Happy 2024!