Adventuring Into Another Screenwriting Festival

Just over two months ago, I mentioned that one of my screenplays won the Best Script Award for Screenplay Written For Children (March 2021). It hasn't exactly gotten to the next stage of the submission process - basically, the organisation picks certain screenplays from the general monthly category and decides which one is the best screenplay of the year. However, the award I received is enough to be proud of.

The story doesn't stop there. This is because the very same screenplay I submitted for Best Script Award has just recently been selected for Wiki: The World's Fastest Screenplay Contest. For those of you who don't know, Wiki: The World's Fastest Screenplay Contest is an organisation that holds international screenwriting competitions and is based in California, USA. More information can be found on the following link: https://www.wikiscreenplaycontest.com.

Sometime afterwards, I do plan to start submitting my screenplay to certain film companies. Another update is that I'm also getting started on writing a brand new screenplay and developing other ideas. More information to be revealed later on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jon Ellison's Filmography

New Sound Equipment Purchased and New Film Out!

Lift-Off Sessions