Think Again

 Normally, I write scripts and songs, but mostly scripts. However, due to a serious incident that happened to me recently - this one involving one of my vehicles, I've been prompted to write this poem. This, I call; Think Again.

Robin Hood may have robbed from the rich to feed the poor,
But all for a justifiable cause.
Even with sets of wheels around him,
He'd so never waste 'em.
Because he used one thing constructively; his brain,
So unlike certain folk who need to think certain acts again.

If you think busting other folks' automobiles is funny,
Think again.
Think that it'll earn you lots of money?
Think again.
Require smackers to keep you fueled on cocaine or crack?
Think again.
You need cannabis, ecstasy or smack?
Maybe you should think again.
Think that wreckage and looting makes you cool and hip?
No. Think again.
What would do with the loot? Earn a seaside trip?
Then think again.
Shelter from the rain?
Think again
Will the cops keep you out of the chains?
Mate, you should think again and again and again.

Other folk will see you as nothing but gits.
There I said it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jon Ellison's Filmography

The Reckoning

Happy 2024!