Blog for April 2024

 Once a month, I would post something on this site and talk about something in particular. However, I had company in recent months - a friend I had not seen for a few years had visited me and occasions like this where I catch up with old friends and relatives do often come first. Speaking of which, that friend has had to head back to her home country for reasons relating to her family and work. With that being said, it was awesome to see her again. 

One update I do want to share; I may not be an IT expert. But with some skill, I have managed to connect this blog to my website (jdefilms.com that is). So I want to allow this to test this out. You will see this blog on the web's main page somewhere under this introduction.

So, let's test it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jon Ellison's Filmography

The Reckoning

My Personal Top 11 Songs by The Beatles